Updated: November 2020
Department of Computer Science
University of Haifa
199 Aba Khoushy Ave.
Haifa 3498838, Israel
Office: Jacobs Building 516
My main area of research is algorithms for combinatorial optimization problems in offline and online settings.
- Naor Alaluf. In progress (M.Sc.).
- Ran Haba. Graduated in 2020.
M.Sc. Thesis: Almost Optimal Semi-streaming Maximization for k-Extendible Systems.
- Akos Lukovics (joint with Prof. Ola Svensson). Graduated in 2014.
M.Sc. Thesis: Mechanism Design for Boolean Constraint Satisfaction Problems.
- The book covers the topics of data stream algorithms, sublinear time algorithms and Map-Reduce algorithms from a theoretical point of view, and was designed for self-study.
- More information about the book is available at the publisher's website.
- An erratum with two very minor errors in the book is available here.